Booking and reservation system

We are using reservation system by Synthense, and all reservations and down payments are executed by system for 3% charges. It takes us out of picture for payments. It is cheapest reservation system we could find. We tried to establish our own system as we need some thing very simple but  we were unable to get any thing to work correctly. People who do not like to pay using paypal can deposit money to our bank account. We charge 30% down payment and balance due on arrival. Last time we sign our property to website which does everything for us.

Book instantly or let hotels, b&bs, and vacation rentals compete for your stay.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We run 2 properties for Vacation in Zakopane. There are thousands rooms for rent and more websites that for charges my advertise your properties, we are getting offers every day. We are working very hard to satisfy our clients and to keep our charges as low as possible to get any bookings. I thing it is a very dificult markiet.

We pay to vacationrentalpeople.com, but did not get any clients from then.

We posted our properties on hellotourist.net Made packages, updated calendar, answer many requests and did not get any busines.

We getting spams, scam letters.

My suggestion is to consolidate together and to fight against all this cheating, or suggest good and effective places to be listed on .  

I posted 2 suspcious websites a can place e-mail addresess and name people who tried to cheat us.

What about YOU seems like write place to get together. 

StackPath
    • Our site Bescover.com (formerly lanierbb.com) owned by Pamela Lanier has seen this trend occur over the years.  When we started 28 years ago, we had a printed directory of inns, then with Lanierbb.com we had a great online directory.  Then little companies sprouted up like mushrooms as "bed and breakfast directories" and many are not effective.  We are launching a new suite of capabilities including online reservation management etc keep an eye on us.  The PAII is a good way to work together.

-Cheers!

Welcome to nginx!
This reply was deleted.