Replies

• CAIRO & LUXOR tour family
    Get excited by the unique holidays where you can discover the Great Pyramids of Giza and ancient monuments in Luxor..with Youregypttours.com you have much more to enjo9012355670?profile=originalegypt
    http://egypttravel.cc/en/tour/show/325
    • Thank you for the tip, also please visit www.uyunisalar.com or writte to info@uyunisalar.com to get the best information to visit this magical place, the Uyuni Salt Flats, and many other destinations in untamed Bolivia.

Greetings!

http://www.uyunisalar.com/
  • Please don't hesitate to writte us to info@uyunisalar.com to book the best trip to this and other destinations in Bolivia, like the Madidi National Park (in the Amazon basin), the Titikaka lake (the highest salt water lake in the world) and to the espectacular cities.

• Never been there, never even heard of it, and I'm not a tour operator. I will say this: these shots are different from the Great Salt Flats in Utah or anything else I've ever seen. Gotta go there! 

• Just realized that I featured photographs of everything BUT the salt flats!  That's how I felt when I first heard of this place about 8 months ago.  Had to go there.  So glad I went.  Can't wait to go back!

9012414090?profile=original9012414656?profile=original

• I guess I missed it last time....drove thru Potosi, Sucre to La Paz...enroute to Lake Titicaca in a 73 Mercedes...part of a classic car rally ..Rio to Rio via Lima and TDF.... Bolivia should be on every adventurers list of places to visit ...the people are some of the friendliest  and I have fond memories of a school in the middle of nowhere...the kids were in uniform but no electricity or modern facilities.....

When travelling to Bolivia I would suggest that you take school supplies such as pencils and paper pads etc.....they will be most appreciated....

btw...any Bolivian travel business can get listed and linked at TheTopTravelClub.com at no cost if they can offer our members direct booking savings or net of commission prices....we do not sell travel, take res or earn commissions or fees for any of our services.....take a peek at our website!

• I just traveled to Uyuni in March 2012 and continued to the desert to see the geysers and hot thermal springs.  Not to mention the lagoons full of flamingos! It was spectacular.  Then I went to the Sun Island and also to La Paz.  I am planning to organize a group to go there in April 2013.  I'm glad it's not as popular as it should be.  Then it would be too crowded.  Americans have to pay $135 to get a visa at the border.  But that should not stop us.

9012352262?profile=original9012352455?profile=original

9012352283?profile=original

This reply was deleted.