Travel Business Opportunity

Local travel needs more entrepreneurs to operate and promote healthy local enterprises, whether they be small B&B’s or Grand Lodges, small day tour operators or extended tour businesses or....... promoters.

Here is an opportunity to get involved as a Local City Master. This business is – easy to start, inexpensive, global, small biz or big biz potential, fun & friendly and comes with a special offer.

We have recently partnered with Welcome.in and welcome your interest and invite you to review their exciting program from the link on the front page of TheTopTravelClub.com.

If this does not fit your own ‘self-employment’ wants and needs and passions, it may fit those of your friends and connections around this world of ours which, you must admit, needs a little shove in the right direction to get it going again.... your friends and connections will thank you.

Don’t delay, or your city.... or your friends’ cities.....may be taken....go to the link asap and send this on asap....and become a Local City Master.

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Mr. Ping :
    We have just finished two days tour of sightseeing in Guilin and will  return to Shanghai tomorrow.  Since I have taken hundreds of photos, it may take me awhile to sort through them and send you some of them.  So please be patient and send me a reminder in a week if you have not received them by then.
        As we wrote in the written report for Jones, we have only very good things to say about our experience in Beijing.  Both Jones and Mr.Ping provided us with excellent service.  They were friendly, polite and efficient.  Jones is very knowledgeable and she provided us with excellent commentary at every place that we visited.  We particularly appreciated both her flexibility and her responsiveness to our special requests.   For example, Pam wanted very much to visit Mao''s tomb, so Jones rearranged our schedule so that we could do so and still visit all of the other sights that we wanted to see.  Jones and Mr. Ping coordinated everything perfectly.  We also appreciated Jones's choice of restaurants.  She asked us what kind of restaurants we liked, we told her and she found them for us.  We enjoyed every lunch.  We will certainly recommend your service to our friends and relatives, and we will also recommend that they request that Johnes be their guide.  She was unfailingly helpful to us from the time she and Mr. Ping picked us up at Beijing Airport until the time that he took us back to Beijing Airport and helped us check in for our flight to Xi'an.
    Is there your website guest book link page or just posted on your home page??

http://www.bestbeijingtours.com

Thank you again for making our visit to Beijing so enjoyable.  We will send you some of our photos soon.
    Cathy in from USA

• I couldn't find the link you mentioned on thetoptravelclub.com, could you put it here?  

This reply was deleted.